Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
December 6th 2020 is the time stamp I posted this, I got my sites on them also. THIS BS will NOT STAND> traitors and treasonous are lower than a frogs ass.
01:56 AM - Jul 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
28 July, 05:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ruby Freeman calls on the Name of Jesus yet works for Satan. sorry Ruby cant have it both ways. Repent because liars and cheaters go to hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 08:03
In response BONNIE T??? to her Publication
YEP exactly. God cold busted her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 02:30
"From all channels" catch that?

28 July, 01:58
Ruby is in a Boule sister org, how many more from that chapter were involved. WHO all is IN that chapter?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 July, 02:01
Hey Steph, just wanted say HI since i’m busy at another plane

28 July, 01:57
Yeah RUBY Jesus is and YOU ARE BUSTED< by the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS>