JFK... 1183... 217... connect the dots.

It’s far worse than you think ➝
JFK ➝ Clowns In America...

Push to DIVIDE is strong.
Stay TOGETHER.
Stay STRONG.
We, the PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA - JFK - White Squall.

(The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth coming SOON to a theatre near you.)

+++ ++ +

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 July, 05:45
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
It would help if you actually explained some of this - sometimes it is hard to keep seeing these "I know but you don't know" posts and nothing else is said.

Or the division going on with, "If you know, you know." And leaving so many people trying to learn and figure things out - leaving them begging for crumbs.

In reality, what I see most are people who post like this and have no clue what any of it means, but by phrasing things a certain way they look like they are 'in the know' and they aren't.

If you want people to KNOW something, then TELL them instead of all these dramatic hints that go nowhere.

Yes, I know what you're talking about - but I have many friends who don't and they are so ticked off at no one helping them learn and holding the "I know and you don't" over their heads. THIS causes division and it needs to stop. You're telling people to stay together, to stay strong - but you're not helping them along. People follow you - be a teacher here...help them lear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
26 July, 06:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I know some things, but no one ever believes me. So what I would say to you and others, is the movie is coming. Everyone will know, that's if we make it through revelation. There will be a lot of death, suffering and people trying to survive. Pray to God, and talk to people about revelation. I'm seriously done with trying to tell people, they've had it with me, and get fearful and ignore me. I'm done trying to help them to see. Banned of twatter, kicked off FB> made a second account, to be ignored. I'm just telling people to prepare, relax and pray. I'm so done. End of times, unless we survive. 1/3 gone, the ones who do survive will just be waiting on Jesus in the clouds and don't fall for the fake Jesus in the clouds. Tune in. God Bless. πŸ™

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 July, 11:10
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I'm with you - I'm tired and very close to be done too. Most of us have had to work hard to figure things out, and newbies want it all handed to them. I've had a few tell me they are "too busy" to research themselves and since I already know the info, why can't I just share it.

Well, it means more when you research it yourself. And busy? I have 5 kids with autism just for starters...

I have no idea what the future holds - but the waiting is killing me. I would rather engage and be dealing with whatever is coming than sitting here waiting for it to kick off. I'll regret those words probably, but for now, waiting is a major struggle.

Yes - aware of the fake and real Jesus. I've read Revelation, but also Daniel, Isaiah and other books too. All part of the puzzle...

Christina Maga @Christina71
I so understand. I have to take breaks to keep busy and when it comes to work, I go into "fairyland mode" I dislike that the people are hurting so much. I stick close to God and Pray often. I think this all ends, when Jesus returns. He's coming for his bride. Or we go to him earlier. I take baths and sit outside often.

I've been watching people take vacations, and have wedding's, during these Biblical times, and I doubt I could do that. I do think I will drive my kids up to the mountain, relax with nature and have some lunch.

5 kids, wow! God bless. Now that my kids are teenagers, I wish I had more. I haven't even held a baby in so long. I just love kids so much. Hang in there. Great chatting with you. I will send you a prayer. πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ͺ
04:36 AM - Jul 27, 2021
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christina Maga, click on at the bottom under it