JFK... 1183... 217... connect the dots.

It’s far worse than you think ➝
JFK ➝ Clowns In America...

Push to DIVIDE is strong.
Stay TOGETHER.
Stay STRONG.
We, the PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA - JFK - White Squall.

(The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth coming SOON to a theatre near you.)

+++ ++ +
05:38 PM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
26 July, 09:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
THX 1138 Thread

Note:
First Q-Drop on 10.28.2017 ~ Last Q-Drop on 12.8.2020
1138 Days Inclusive.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
26 July, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
26 July, 06:59
may truth reign forever more.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 July, 06:46

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
26 July, 05:55
*No. 11835999=45 (1+1+8+3+5+9+9+9=45)
DJT=45 (POTUS-45)
BOOM=45 (B2+O15+O15+M13=45)

45=9 (4+5=9)
WWG1WGA = W23 W23 G7 O15 W23 G7 A1 = 99
9+9=18 1+8=9 9=I (9th letter of the alphabet + me myself and I + keep your 3rd eye open for the truth and people to share it with)

Everything starts with each one of us individually using our EYES to find truth and share it so we growing stronger with each new free thinker into a large enough movement of Anons to defeat any foe (even one with a millenniums old head start). Q-Team’s Military/Civilian Alliance (Q4511 etc) created the Anon-Army failsafe purposely so if for whatever reason either were temporarily taken out of the equation the light of truth would have already caught fire automatically continuing to shine light on the darkness, expose evil and highlight all enemies of peace (which IS the prize). 5-D chess at its finest. Brilliant - literally brilliant (brilliant = extreme brightness).

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 July, 05:45
It would help if you actually explained some of this - sometimes it is hard to keep seeing these "I know but you don't know" posts and nothing else is said.

Or the division going on with, "If you know, you know." And leaving so many people trying to learn and figure things out - leaving them begging for crumbs.

In reality, what I see most are people who post like this and have no clue what any of it means, but by phrasing things a certain way they look like they are 'in the know' and they aren't.

If you want people to KNOW something, then TELL them instead of all these dramatic hints that go nowhere.

Yes, I know what you're talking about - but I have many friends who don't and they are so ticked off at no one helping them learn and holding the "I know and you don't" over their heads. THIS causes division and it needs to stop. You're telling people to stay together, to stay strong - but you're not helping them along. People follow you - be a teacher here...help them lear

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
26 July, 06:17
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you for your suggestions. Many of my posts are an attempt to keep Patriots inspired who have been in the game for enough time to need a boost and that position comes with a bit of knowledge about terms and concepts etc that get picked up along the way. I wish that I had the time to make a few different “digs” on the same subject for everyone’s level of understanding. And I have never (ever) purposely been cryptic or pretended to know anything others don’t. I’m simply trying to connect the dots as I see them and share that info so others are encouraged to do the same (so the truth keeps spreading). If you look back in my posts you will see that I made a complete “beginners guide” to using the news to unlock the map as I understand it (which took about a week to complete). I also try (as you can see) to respond to specific questions in the comments and when I don’t others most often do. I hope these words find you well - cheers :)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 July, 08:00
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
AMEN!!!