Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
26 July, 04:25
"Graphene Oxide reacting to a cell phone frequency."

From HATSTRUTH 🎩
https://t.me/HATSTRUTH/120...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 July, 04:39
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
@Stormis_us ? Thoughts please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
With cell phones going to 5G which operates between 28 GHz to 39 GHz compared to 4G which operated at 700 MHz to 2,500 MHz there is a substaintial increase in distance and performance. I may have shown you this before of people after being vaccinated being exposed to 5G and they mentally froze.

https://youtu.be/I1-jRi0jg...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

08:06 PM - Jul 26, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 07:55
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Wireless Headphones.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
27 July, 08:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
what are we supposed to be seeing here?

27 July, 09:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
The point being ? Many people wear wireless headphones when out walking or exercising.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 July, 07:50
I had seen this video before as well but honestly didn't trust it as it had no context whatsoever.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 July, 07:56
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 July, 07:49
Long waves travel farther than short waves, the length of a wave is basically how many oscillations per second. so no 5 G needs more repeaters to travel long distances where and 3 g can travel quite a bit further

27 July, 09:13
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Your correct.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 July, 09:52
I have seen that video you shared before! Scary! Is that what graphene oxide looks like as shown in the video? Or do you perceive this to be a fake video? Either way 5G, COVID and vaccines scary