Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 July, 07:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The Holy Spirit recognizes itself since God dwells within us, we fell the love of the Holy Spirit in others no matter their politics, their looks of their mutual interests ... we recognize God.

And yes that is a very high vibration!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Applebee @Steady
26 July, 07:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nope. False words. Not Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Tom Applebee @Steady
26 July, 08:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Show me where there is anything even remotely related to "vibrations" and God. If "we feel the love of the Holy Spirit in others no matter their politics, their looks, or their mutual interests" you are in effect stating that we can know for sure if another is saved. We certainly don't have vibrations of love coming off or being detected using the Holy Spirit. This is NOT Biblical. Most in fact doubt or wonder about their own salvation.

If we can feel the love of the Holy Spirit in another with vibrations, please oh please show us. Many of us have family and friends we are especially worried about when it comes to salvation and assurance.

I usually just fly on by these type of non-biblical posts; however, they are becoming more and more prevalent across the whole site and so fantastical. Many are piling on all kinds of new age, hindu, and even mormon teachings, creating a mashup of dangerous beliefs which reinforce each other and could lead more astray.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 July, 08:53
In response Tom Applebee to his Publication
God Bless you Tom, there is only one God, although many do find different ways to present it. In the book of John we are told God dwells within us. Many times I recognize someone I don't know, and this is the best explanation I have for that recognition.

If you don't agree, that's fine, it doesn't change anything.