Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 July, 02:31
Should be an interesting week for both Gold and Crypto. Shit is about to hit the fan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 July, 04:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
guys…so i am still trying to buy xrp …my stupid bank keeps declining and i called and then on hold for an hour and then they hang up on me. should i keep trying to buy it ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
26 July, 05:11
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Which exchange are you trying to buy it on?

Rachel T22 @RachelT
umm uphold But i tried another one way back called Cue..something ……and both declined all my cards
05:19 PM - Jul 26, 2021
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 July, 06:42
that is exactly what happened to me also, Rachel, TWICE!
i just gave up. not sure what am doing anyway in that realm

good luck!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
26 July, 06:40
I'm not familiar with those exchanges. Maybe try to open an account on Coinbase. Try to buy XLM or AMP first. (You can also buy from your Paypal account or your bank account). It will take about 6 days for the transaction to settle. At the same time open an account on Bitrue. After the 6days, you can send your xlm or amp to Bitrue and exchange it for the XRP. It seems a little difficult at first (to do the transfer). If you need help, please let me know, and I will walk you through the process.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 July, 07:23
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
thank you dear Rachel …I will try tommorow 🙏❤️