Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
14 March, 04:07
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
let me tell you, I about died when I actually saw someone with 2, so DUH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
28 January, 10:35
once i thought they believed we were that gullible. than I woke up I used to give them the benifit of doubt latley i realize more and more they are just that stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom 24. @Freedom24
28 January, 10:17

President Elect Nate @Loner1987
28 January, 10:32
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
is this real?

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
28 January, 10:02
I won't wear one.. no one has the right to stop me from having oxygen

Mal Fatz @Malfor
28 January, 09:53
mind control...and they watch... who will follow arbitrary orders and who will need to be silenced to control their New World Order...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 08:46

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
28 January, 08:47
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
🤣