Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
25 July, 07:40
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
no way……they knew he’d betray Trump…there is a serious and sick narrative surrounding Pence…he was probably taken out and replaced anyway…Qtah is questionable at this point …nope it makes no sense and besides he and Paul Ryan were conspiring to take out Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 July, 04:19
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication
See my reply to Angel Grace @Tianshi in this thread...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
25 July, 06:18
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Over a year ago when I started providing tons of proof of Pence's treason and evil acts, I had people cuss me out, call me insane and block me...even ppl on this site just a few months ago. He was chosen by the DS as Trump's running mate to sabotage within and help try and take DJT down. Pence is just about as sick and evil as they come.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 July, 04:15
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
I understand what your saying, but you know as well as I that there are sleepers on both sides, the fact that Pence got an envelope on Bush's wedding doesn't say much in this respect... So, I'm very careful to have and ventilate my personal opinion about a lot of stuff, Pence could just as well be the ultimate sleeper as he can be the ultimate traitor... We are at war, the first information war... 🙏