The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 06:28
In response The Mac to his Publication
We will be able to do that without devices soon. I prefer my entanglements to be natural.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:19

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:21

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:22

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:23

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:25

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:27

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:29
Queue an on...

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:32
trickle

/ˈtrɪk(ə)l/

verb
(of a liquid) flow in a small stream.

"a solitary tear trickled down her cheek"

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
24 July, 07:54
trickle trickle trickle all our neck hairs prickle

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:59
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
A trick played by the mind; a delusion or illusion.

An act of manipulating someone psychologically, especially to gain an advantage.

24 July, 08:16
like when obama rubbed pepper in his eye during a sandy hook speech?

The Mac @TheMac
25 July, 05:27
The Tiers of a clown?

https://ieeexplore.ieee.or...

25 July, 05:43
Tiers of the Clown... pepper in the eyes..
Burning Tiers.
Burning Tires!

25 July, 05:47
Burning Tires now being used as a form of renewable energy. Or rechargeable electric motors through tire friction while you drive.
Everything is connected! wowwww

The Mac @TheMac
Early names of Tyre include Akkadian Ṣurru, Phoenician Ṣūr (𐤑𐤓‎), and Hebrew Tzór (צוֹר‎).[10] In Semitic languages, the name of the city means "rock"[11] after the rocky formation on which the town was originally built.

The predominant form in Classical Greek was Týros (Τύρος), which was first seen in the works of Herodotus but may have been adopted considerably earlier.[10] It gave rise to Latin Tyrus, which entered English during the Middle English period as Tyre.[12] The demonym for Tyre is Tyrian, and the inhabitants are Tyrians.
07:41 AM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
25 July, 07:44
From Ancient Greek Τῠ́ρος (Túros).

Pronunciation
IPA(key): /ˈtiɾos/
Hyphenation: Τυ‧ρος

Proper noun
Τύρος • (Týros) f

Tyre (a city in Lebanon)

The Mac @TheMac
25 July, 07:47
τῠρῐνώτερος

as turinṓteros

25 July, 08:13
Tupac!