The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 06:28
In response The Mac to his Publication
We will be able to do that without devices soon. I prefer my entanglements to be natural.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:19

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:21

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:22

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:23

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:25

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:27

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:29
Queue an on...

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:32
trickle

/ˈtrɪk(ə)l/

verb
(of a liquid) flow in a small stream.

"a solitary tear trickled down her cheek"

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
24 July, 07:54
trickle trickle trickle all our neck hairs prickle

The Mac @TheMac
24 July, 07:59
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
A trick played by the mind; a delusion or illusion.

An act of manipulating someone psychologically, especially to gain an advantage.

24 July, 08:16
like when obama rubbed pepper in his eye during a sandy hook speech?

The Mac @TheMac
The Tiers of a clown?

https://ieeexplore.ieee.or...
05:27 AM - Jul 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
25 July, 05:43
Tiers of the Clown... pepper in the eyes..
Burning Tiers.
Burning Tires!

25 July, 05:47
In response The Variant (I AM RICH) to his Publication
Burning Tires now being used as a form of renewable energy. Or rechargeable electric motors through tire friction while you drive.
Everything is connected! wowwww

The Mac @TheMac
25 July, 05:29
"prioritized 5G multi-tier networks where users in different tiers have different priorities for channel access.”

The Mac @TheMac
25 July, 05:31
Ion channels are pore-forming membrane proteins that allow ions to pass through the channel pore. Their functions include establishing a resting membrane potential,