Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Trisha Grandma2021 @Trisha2021
28 July, 07:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
my coworkers who had the vaccine have been coughing with a stuffy /runny nose . i sit at work all day and listen to this and its all the vaccinated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 July, 06:50
Delta
= Change
= Different
What's Different?
Rather, Who Changes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 July, 06:44
I think five gee frequencies may be activating something in the jabbed to cause them to get sick. https://beforeitsnews.com/...

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 06:26

Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 July, 06:26
yes I do too and then some?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 July, 07:48

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 July, 09:51
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
FACT CHECK: THAT FOLKS, THAT RIGHT THERE....IT'S A FACT!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 July, 06:11
and 5g is the exterminator....

do the dig..

I dare you...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 July, 06:39
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic...

Just scratches the surface.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
24 July, 06:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
EVERYONE in the world NEEDS to watch this! LIFE FORCE MEETING 11/8/2020 PART 1"RISE UP" - YouTube

Texas Assembly Zoom info for Tuesday 11/17:Tank of America is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: Texas Assembly Meet and GreetTime: Nov 17, 2020...

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts