CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:25
😪😂😂😪😪my sister told me she re-did her will last week. She got the J&J vax.

WTF am I supposed to say to her other than I love her, and want her to be OK! But she sees what my brother is going through with his almost losing part of his foot from 2 blood clots and his inability to function now as compared to before the shot, and his 2 blood clots, and 2 stints, and other issues.

Everything really sucks right now. Not sure what will happen to younger family members not telling me if they are having health issues. No one would tell me anything, but my daughter finally admitted that she was sick a week after having the vax. I am so upset. I BEGGED her not to get the vax.

Everything really sucks right now. If I lose any of them, I will not know what to do to react.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Charles Hoffe - YouTube

C19, D-dimer test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 July, 02:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
CM, you will go on. I felt the same way after my parents died and am going through losing my entire family due to all this crap that's going on. We even had family members go out and get the jabs just to spite us that knew the suffering they'd go through. They didn't spite us, they destroyed themselves. A few weeks later, they were posting on FB how sick they were: rashes, headaches, huge boils, loss of the use of one side of their body, etc. I know it hurts, but YOU WILL RECOVER. It may not seem like it now, but YOU'RE STRONG and you'll go on to educating others, EVEN IF they turn on you for trying to tell them the truth. I suspect this will get far worse before it gets better (if it ever does). Take a deep breath, regroup, and reach out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 02:47
In response Made In America to her Publication
ty for your post. strength in numbers. strength through prayer. i will have a bad day today dealing with realities, but tomorrow will be better. my parents already gone, but who will take care of little children if parents die or get sick? who will take care of people that get ill of both married get the vax?

I am afraid it is only a matter of time. Still the calm before the storm.

I think we are all in for a real reckoning of reality in the near future.

God Bless.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
This is when families will have to pull together to care for the ones left behind. It's not the ideal solution BUT I think it's the only way.
03:04 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:12
In response Made In America to her Publication
❤️ TY

I just got fearful because I am afraid I will be the only one left, other than babies and children not yet vaxxed, or a few that are stronger than the poison they are putting in their bodies.

It is the personality change that I am most fearful about. i see my family members changing personalities, especially in the last 6 months. i almost do not know how to describe it, because they are all not reacting and talking the way they normally do. And it is not based on age or location. it is just hard to describe. I do not get it. I have seen nothing online through patriot channels to help me deal with this, or to identify it. the changes are just very subtle in some, and radical in others. I was actually told last week not to try to contact one family member because they are so angry right now because of the vax consequences. I was advised not to even send a birthday card! OK, that is a radical change to me.

Is anyone else having this happen? Or is it just me?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 July, 03:21
we need to make sure we have each others info just in case the site goes down. we will always have each other for support. thats 100% ❤️🙏❤️ praying for miracles and no suffering ….i was very upset my mom was sick in hospital (unjabbed) so they panicked and told my lil brother to get jabbed. he is now in hospital on oxygen cant even get up. i dont know i am so angry noone listened to me ………remebember Dr Judy mentioned antidote suramin ? well i have asked whoever i can think of in other countries to look into it. its not something easy to get or prescribed much. its injection. hmmm….

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
24 July, 03:43
Every single person got the jab in my family except me. i too am worried what my family will look like in two years. Most still talk to me, but i think they assume i got the jab. i just dont talk about it.
But, my brother in law, a liberal for many years is slowly losing it. He really tried to start something last week when i saw him. Guess he doesn’t realize i never leave home without my conceal carry.
Hang in there.