Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 July, 01:21
CJ Truth = moron
Qtah = moron
Santa Surfing = moron

Keep selling coins Paytriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
24 July, 10:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq is 100% right. They have sold us out. It's not the t-shirt here and their (they do have expenses) it's much bigger than that. They are all working together to distract us from the truth. They were paid off. Tore Mares of ToreSays caught them in Private Messaging and a Zoom call. She posted some of the transcript redacted names and told them to tell their followers the truth. Instead they banned anyone and everyone that follows her, says her name or even asks a question. Redpill78 banned me and I never posted a single comment. They all work together. Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, MelK, MelQ on and on. Go research for yourself. You will see. We were played.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Can you give me a link, I would love to read about the private messaging and Zoom.
10:38 AM - Jul 24, 2021
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
24 July, 03:31
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
ToreSays.com
ToreSaid.com (searchable transcripts of her show, but not perfect)
Twitch
Rumble
Telegram (hundreds by state and some countries, these are the main ones all searchable)
Tore Says + Chat
https://t.me/toresaysplusC...
https://t.me/toresaysPlus

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 July, 05:12
In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication
Thank you Evie!