Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Santa Surfing just outed herself as a complete idiot.
01:13 AM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 July, 05:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When she first started her vids I actually spoke to her on the phone. Talked a few times & she wanted to know if I had a government position. (I don’t). Not long after her cell phone was disconnected. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 July, 03:49
lol that kirsten lady who often has gene decode on annoys me with her voice and interruptions x22 guy takes 40min to say nothing imo........the only podcast i listen to regularly is monkey werx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
25 July, 04:00
In response reaper myer to his Publication
in that case this will amuse you.....
https://youtu.be/HOBiETUDB...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 July, 04:21
I used to listen to her fairly regularly. For some strange reason I simply stopped for a good 2 months now.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
24 July, 11:16
I used to listen to her all the time but then she thought she was an economist/financial adviser and I stopped listening.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
24 July, 11:00
This is what Free Speech is all about. And for those not liking his post, the choice is yours to respond, move on or unfollow.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 July, 10:27
I hear you all, she is goofy, yes. But she is doing her best. I cant stand the go sammy uh huh... but I look beyond that to her patriot passion of reachimg out to families and keeping it upbeat... just sayin. Did she recently report something she shouldnt have? Just curious and maybe Im an idiot moron too.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
24 July, 10:20
Used to listen to her for a brief period of time but her voice used to irritate the hell out of him; and she was way to goofy with that silly “Sammy the squirrel “; but the most irritating was her constant harping on Gesera without any real sauce.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 July, 10:16
I NEVER COULD GET INTO HER I TRIED FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS EVERY TIME I TRIED TO WATCH HER STUFF I NEVER COULD GET PAST HER VOICE AND THE REST SEEMED LIKE REGURGITATED CRAP WITH VERY LITTLE SAUCE IMO

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
24 July, 10:10
She was actually the first to bring the whistleblower johnheretohelp on the scene a couple years ago before
Lin Wood interviewed him. Now she is mostly about what she coined Trumpsara. What did she do? i know her telegram is not operated by her, she said someone else created it and posts.

some one special to some @godrus
24 July, 11:50
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Lin is backing away from JH2H - likely cointel

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
24 July, 05:34
🤬She is PAYtriot🤬

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 July, 11:26
In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication
Do you have the link where Tore outed many of them messaging each other?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 July, 05:28
Last year I saw people posting about Nesara/Gesara. I did a search because I didn't know what it was. Some of her videos popped up. I watched them and I liked those videos but as she started reporting about other things she was a bit too goofy and the squirrel moments drove me crazy. The first time fine....but every show since then was way too much for my liking. What did she do this time Doq?

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 July, 05:21
We are all idiots, actually.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 July, 05:20
oh shizz what did i miss?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 July, 05:18

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
24 July, 02:54
I followed her for a bit then I was one of her Moderators on Discord (Firefly) before it was taken down. I can say that sometimes when your close to the "group" you see things that disappoint you and let you down. Like seeing OZ but then seeing the little guy instead of the showy person. She really went beyond giving kuddo's to a guy that use to post on here and we all banned him at one point for showing phedo stuff but he felt it needed to be shown. Then he went to telegram and got taken down there and then now he is with God and now gone!!?? That irked me.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 July, 03:56
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I remeber that guy --- XXX something --
Was posting HORRIFIC pics and implying that anyone who didn't want to see them wasn't a Patriot; that everyone MUST look at them "so it never happens again" (which is absolutely ridiculous).

The spiritual realm functions through PERMISSION; evil spirits are eager for people to "invite" them in. Satan was the "prince & power of the air" which carries radio, tv, internet. Your eyes and ears are like doorways; what you see you cannot unsee. IMO those photo drops were a spiritual attack, yet some anons (who obviously know nothing about spiritual warfare) were lining up to vigorously defend the guy & those photos. Glad they were taken down.

Gumbo Girl @1_Dark_2_Light
24 July, 02:43
I’ve TRIED to listen because I was interested in the title of her show, but good Lord, i cannot handle it! She makes so many verbal mistakes while speaking, she’s almost like a female Biden! And her voice is annoying AF! Never again. Like Deception Bytes, if you ever heard her. 🙄

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
24 July, 02:04
Yep. agree. worked her out a long time ago. have friends who follow and believe she is the best. all she does is gleen posts from others and turns into a video, making like it's all her own investigating. quite a number of well known do this.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
25 July, 10:52
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
I noticed that, that is why I listen to her only when I had no time during the day to do my own research, Then I go to some post she is referring and do my research. But I forward when I am not interested.

Your Conscience @YourConscience
24 July, 01:56
What do you mean? She's always been an idiot. Who likes the sound of a blackboard being scratched?

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
24 July, 01:52
Watched of her vids back in 2019, her voice irate me and what was with the squirrel, must say was just not my cup of tea, plenty of paytriots around, do not know who to trust anymore

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
24 July, 01:42
i’ve been saying it for over a year.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 July, 01:22
I'm watching her 23rd video-

she has to know that she is probably being monitored 24.7

dissemination of certain things should be lidded at this point.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 July, 05:23
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
*cat 17 i love it!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 July, 01:19
Watched her once and that was it.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 July, 01:18
who?

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 July, 01:16
😆 Doesn't take much Doc! I thought she was cooko for cocoa puffs for awhile.