Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
23 July, 06:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 July, 06:48
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Today there were several posts saying Kayleigh was now promoting the jab. Do you happen to know if that is true or not? I sure hope it isn't!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 July, 06:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Saw it on "And We Know"
She sure did!!

23 July, 06:55
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
This whole vaccine depopulation agenda is getting worse by the day. Heaven help us get through this. I can't even begin to imagine the fallout we will be seeing.

Only people mentioned by CaptivatingDefender in this post can reply
23 July, 07:01
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
I haven't yet seen all of this just the first 15-20 min. It doesn't sound good for humanity!

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 July, 07:03
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It saddens me, makes me angry but I'm trying. I've been trying to spread it too.