Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Human traffickers. Mother Teresa was a child trafficker who sold babies and made between $ 50 million and $ 100 million a year for the Vatican. Teresa's connections include Baby Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator, Charles Keating, the criminal of Saving and Loan, and Robert Maxwell, the father of Jeffrey Epstein's partner in child trafficking, Ghislaine Maxwell. And there is more, Mother Teresa opened the DC toddler home with none other than Hillary Clinton. This orphanage was silently closed in 2012.
06:51 PM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Neanderthal S27 @s27
23 July, 10:46
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Ummmm..... EVIL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 July, 10:26
Wow, geez, this is disgusting. Can't even begin to imagine her special place in hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
23 July, 10:16
This one really shocked me. India is my birth country and I have visited her? orphanage in Bombay. i was not aware then but i am now. and looking back into that memory again, i would say there was no visible sign. only children with deformities were in the orphanage, the elderly and a section of AIDS patients. extremely simple living, clean and no technology. India will be shocked and angry all at once and for good reasons. waiting for truth to be revealed.

Kate America @SweetCourage
23 July, 09:34
She looks just like Fauci

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 July, 07:20
In response Kate America to her Publication
Father T

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
23 July, 07:49
Great to see you share all the true facts about these evil demons. Mother Teresa was not only a child murderer/pedophile, but was also a man/male/tranny. Another fact.
Thank you for sharing truth !!!

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
23 July, 07:05
well there's a couple EVIL CUNTS

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 July, 07:34
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
dman it you beat me...

i spy with my little eye 2 demonic cunts..

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
23 July, 09:30
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
the demon on the right....I won't say her name - I just call her
"the C-word"