Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"EBS activation will most likely have something to do with audits as you can see which is what I have been saying. Here’s all the occasions GEORGE has mentioned it. What better opportunity to bring out the EBS? Upon the Internet shutdowns and when the MSM fail to broadcast."

From Midnight Rider
https://t.me/midnightrider...
10:55 AM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 September, 03:35
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
So when the story finally comes to cabal shutting all calls/texts/internet etc down, they become exposed to world to see and white hats flip into new source of electricity and bring communications back online? How would military be able to protect billions of people during the havock it would create already in hours?!! The switch would need to happen in a very short amount of time..,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 September, 03:26
@IAM13888 AGAIN!! Well this was a convo had early this morning!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
24 August, 03:48
I bet the message gets out as Trump/Mil will have full of everything for awhile. Scares me just thinking about it but yes, I do trust the plan.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 August, 10:41
I mentioned this a few days ago in a post. Seems like a big effort to get out ahead of EBS and/or suppress.

https://mashable.com/artic...