Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Here's the truth on the Nursing Home scandal in NY as I researched it in March 2020 and it was an easy trail of crumbs to follow.

In January 2020 Cuomo said in a press conference " NY IS BROKE"

In Dec 2019 Cuomo lit up the ESB in RED to celebrate late term abortion in NY

When he forced these residents with CV back into their Nursing homes , this was all planned. He met with the Nursing Home owners and gave them full immunity in an executive order which he scrubbed from the NYS website, but it stands.

Each patient on Medicare costs about $10-12k month to care for.

Kill 10,000 its say, and that would save NY about $1.2 billion for the year

Budget problem solved, NYS Pension shored up for another year
08:14 AM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 July, 08:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
And I just read he's one of the highest paid governors in America. Hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 08:32
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
HE IS the highest paid Governor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 08:22
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Not to mention the federal funding for each covid patient.

Killing the elderly helps to wash real history away faster.

Separate those who know the truth they lived from those indoctrinated, spreading the gap .. "flatten the curve"

Don't forget how hard he sold "Matilda's Law" and said this spreads like "wildfire" within the elderly the day he signed their death papers.

He also said in March 2020 "This is a preparation drill"

He offered more funding to nursing homes that brought in New Covid Patients.

He had nursing home employees hold residents down against their will while they were begging "do not test me" and forced nasal cannulas against their will.

This is disgusting and meant to distract us from all he was doing to steal our rights.

23 July, 08:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I say it all the time, and as WE both KNOW as residents, NY is the most corrupt state in the Union. While in college at Albany in the early 90's I learned first hand how all the cops were paid off by the bar owners, so under age drinking was rampant. We were the #1 party school in the nation my senior year.. Drunk kids at 17 , 18 all in the bars every night. All because the cops were on the take