Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
From Telegram 7/22/21 👀 👀

Thank you to Sean, extraordinaire! 😁😁âŦ‡ī¸

Hey Evelyn... some amazing news outta Citibank! My guy in finance saw new atm machines being put in place. Asked his acct manager.
And he said they are for the new USTN đŸ”Ĩ Looks like weeks away.
[Thanks Seanie 😁]
🔹ī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸đŸ”šī¸
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW âŦ‡ī¸
The old USD will be phased out. New currency, backed by gold/assets incoming.
Called USN - United States Notes.
USTN means UNITED STATES Treasury Notes
Ginger/Evelyn
11:27 PM - Jul 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
23 July, 01:03
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
the new barclys bank in city of london has these machines too i use it very fast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 July, 12:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 July, 01:02
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
SO THEY DID get the GOLD> hahaha as a twenty something, I was like they are gonna get the gold, rescue the kids, find out voting machines are cooked, and end this nonsense. YAY>

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 July, 01:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Stacked deck !

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
22 July, 11:41
"I want to believe" but i see nothing in these images that indicate that they are for some new currency ...

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
22 July, 11:58
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Maybe scan the cube, see what comes up