Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 July, 02:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The Vax is weaponized with graphene oxide? Under a 5G flux the carbon iwill vibrate and clump? death kill switch on demand to start blood clotting cascade? kill everyone with stroke and blood clot in lungs, heart, brain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
26 July, 09:31
I know a gal who has a son who was diagnosed with Autism after his 1st series of shots. He is pretty high on the spectrum, and she blames herself. I'm not sure if there is any correlation between the shots and his case, but it sure makes me wonder. She won't believe anything she reads because her Doctor basically said it was something SHE did while pregnant, and her guilt is overwhelming.😟
I'm hoping med beds can help all our Children, and their Parents.
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 July, 01:16
Here's the ONLY book people need to read
to understand the COVID Vax =

Written by the head of the WEF Kraus Schwab

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 July, 09:08
A little library of light hospital bedtime reading for those with heart enlargement, blood clots in the brain or generally suffering from neurological and immunodeficiency disorder.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 July, 09:05
Not one article on the Bible...

smh