Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 July, 07:38
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
WOW! This might be why when you look at the East Coast why I'm always so very tired. Have not been vaxxed but always feel run down. I thought Trump has those towers neutralized?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
22 July, 08:03
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
trump approved the 5g towers and deployed them across the US proudly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I thought they changed the vibration to a low megaherz in 4G? People said it was a healing energy. But healing would not reflect red hot zones.
08:13 PM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
22 July, 08:15
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I think thats just false hope they didnt change anything. birds are droppind dead all over the states. its because of 5g. we humans will die next god knows what the vax and 5g will do together. god bless us all

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 July, 08:26
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
From what I gather that is why Trump brought down Haweii because they were using weaponised 5G . UK has recently banned it now too. However if a person has the jab then, from what I gather, 5G will still affect them . They have, from what I understand, made themselves remotely accessible - connected.😏
Musk made a short comment about this last year and basically says they are controllable.