Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Pat Shelbern @Pattie
22 July, 10:31
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
The 1918 Spanish flu was at the same time electricity was turned on in a lot of places! Just saying .. it makes sense to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 July, 10:51
In response Pat Shelbern to her Publication
I don't know who posted this -- I can't make out the watermark -- but this makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
22 July, 10:07
nothing makes sense anymore. i keep getting the feeling we are so screwed. this explains why the vaxxed are having such a hard time. we need God NOW!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 July, 10:06
Interdasting

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 July, 07:38
WOW! This might be why when you look at the East Coast why I'm always so very tired. Have not been vaxxed but always feel run down. I thought Trump has those towers neutralized?

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
22 July, 08:03
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
trump approved the 5g towers and deployed them across the US proudly.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 July, 07:16
holy moly 😳😳😳😳😳😳