Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
23 July, 12:30
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
🤣I saw a pic of Guy Rothschild and David reminded of that pic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
22 July, 08:18
Fabulous, David was the first one to red pill me several years ago, great to see him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 July, 06:42
Whats the deal with United Nation vehicles in Virginia and Maryland❗️🧐 anyone seeing them in there States❓

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 July, 08:12
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Oh shit. They were in DC last night. That is your UN Military vehicles. AKA NWO. From what I have seen it says they are not part of the plan. It has been coming out today that there will be bloodshed in the streets. If the UN thinks they are are going to control US citizens well they got another thing coming cause most households have guns. Between our military and us, those SOB's will learn quickly they chose the wrong country to infiltrate.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 July, 05:38
Every damn new world order Agenda 21/2030, climate change, corona virus propaganda puppet pushing the vaxx, lockdowns, masks and climate crisis needs to be rounded up, marched in front of the WORLD, and hung, put in front of a firing squad and then drawn and quartered, if for no other reason than being stupid enough they thought they were going to get away with it. You cant start afresh if xou dont get rid of the trash.

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 05:09
N.C also
If you receive support from the government, your children will be vaccinated OR you lose your benefits! Like poisoning the babies.
Anyone ever tried to get welfare?
They dont just hand out money, here you go. It's state by state, it'slike stepping back in time! There isn't a good feeling anywhere in the buildings I've been in.
I'ts not a good system.
Joseph Floyd, Charleston SC. Housing is like the most unbelievable experience ever. Like being in a mental ward. 24 hr security ,
Tenants are allowed to work graveyard security..
I think they were paid 1.76hr.
2016 Im sure it's the same. pathetic laundry room.
Where was Lindsey Graham back then. Hanging out with McCain!
I remember when Lindsey hated Trump
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 July, 04:59
LINK NEEDED ?? TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 July, 05:56
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
mary I am not tech savvy ——but if i press on the video itself ….(before playing) —-it gives me the option to download the file on my phone.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 July, 04:47
He is right. Agenda 21/2030. Where did you find this? I wish to send it to others. Thanks!

MMJ Schu @Schu420
22 July, 04:35
David Icke 💥💥💥👍👍

Montana Ford @Montanaford
22 July, 04:30
This is exactly what is happening now. Wake up people!!!