πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode 9-16-20
β€œLet β€˜em see how close the cabal came
which was literally wiping out
11 out of every 12 people on Earth
& enslaving everybody else
& everything they know
would have been gone.”

πŸ‘‡ 7-22-21 Q) The Storm Rider re-posted Lin Wood πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
22 July, 11:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Life for me has changed forevermore, but I'm much happier knowing the future will be brighter for all of God's Children. A very wise "genius" (❀️) once told me that those asleep will wake up in God's time, and I believe that. I still drop a few bombs, but the burden I took upon myself has been lifted. Some need to be shown and instead of wondering why they can't see now, I try to focus on how I will be able to help them after. 😊
Not always easy, but nothing worth fighting for in my life has been either.
Thank You Kat,
And All!
God Bless Our World. ✝️
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
22 July, 12:17
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
reminiscent of seeing a color blind person put on the glasses that help them see colors for the first time. These glasses, i just can’t force them on to people. I found out the hard way. But also, it freed my time to learn more and more and more. And forced me and showed me to fully rely on God.

Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it