πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode 9-16-20
β€œLet β€˜em see how close the cabal came
which was literally wiping out
11 out of every 12 people on Earth
& enslaving everybody else
& everything they know
would have been gone.”

πŸ‘‡ 7-22-21 Q) The Storm Rider re-posted Lin Wood πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
Life for me has changed forevermore, but I'm much happier knowing the future will be brighter for all of God's Children. A very wise "genius" (❀️) once told me that those asleep will wake up in God's time, and I believe that. I still drop a few bombs, but the burden I took upon myself has been lifted. Some need to be shown and instead of wondering why they can't see now, I try to focus on how I will be able to help them after. 😊
Not always easy, but nothing worth fighting for in my life has been either.
Thank You Kat,
And All!
God Bless Our World. ✝️
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•
11:16 AM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
22 July, 12:17
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
reminiscent of seeing a color blind person put on the glasses that help them see colors for the first time. These glasses, i just can’t force them on to people. I found out the hard way. But also, it freed my time to learn more and more and more. And forced me and showed me to fully rely on God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
22 July, 12:20
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
So very true! 😊
Thank You. πŸ’š