Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Follow the drops. Project looking glass is real. It was over before it began. God bless. Goodnight.
03:43 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cody John @1776faith
28 January, 01:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
its very disheartning knowing-ly this... especially when Operators in the Feild "Be-rate" you after you do or dont do something they already knew you would or wouldnt do... i hate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
28 January, 10:45
Well, if John trump indeed 'inheritted' Tesla's work, then it makes sense that they could have interjected things, and changed the timeline. I always thought things were gonna go down 20 years ago, when I was in my prime- I envisioned a bit more of a Mad Max scenario, one in which I would be required to fight in a physical way, and I believe it would have been were it not for intervention. God bless Trump and the Patriots. They have made this a lot kinder transition

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 January, 09:35

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 09:19
Kerry Cassidy with Project Camelot- interviews with Bill Woods 👍

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 January, 08:14
Thank you! Goodnight💛

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
28 January, 08:06
🕊❤️🌟(((HUG)))

Wendy Eddy @1212
28 January, 07:47
😍 my daughter just send me this picture she took on her way to work

Its Donna @duke347
28 January, 06:28
thank you. noted.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
28 January, 05:16
Goodnight Ezra hope you get a decent nights sleep ! You do so much to awaken people to everything that has been going on ! 😴😴🙏🏻Sleep Well !

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 January, 05:03
i do feel bad for all who have missed out on this inQuedible experience!!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 January, 04:59
i love the confidence in your posts.. keep it coming at us! Qwe wont be crazy much longer!

Sonna Genie @Sonna
28 January, 04:35
Is that the ankh star in the middle of the Q?

Sonna Genie @Sonna
28 January, 04:33
The drops were aligned with many things, too many infact (even though we have not figured it all out)🤔

Glad to have stumbled upon Q, the movement etc, for the very reason that it has made us understand the world as it really is.

I hope all those that have used humanity for evil will be exposed, for the very reason 'we' do not become complacent, submissive and are able to recognise it in the future.

I was fascinated with looking glass after watching this;

Bill Wood - Project looking glass;
https://youtu.be/PGPqLX9XY...

https://youtu.be/gUee80rW5...

Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
28 January, 09:20
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
interviews everyone needs to take the time to watch

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
28 January, 11:31
In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
thank you for sharing this video! just watched it and it answered some questions for me

Susie Lala @SociallySusie
28 January, 04:16

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
28 January, 04:13
Goodnight, Mr. Cohen! #wwg1wga

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 January, 04:09

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 January, 03:58
thankyou.