Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 July, 10:12
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
WTH are we supposed to do? Does anybody really know WTH is going on with 5G? I'm totally confused at this point. What is the truth?
I wish DJT would address this...

Jordan Sather
The phone industry (Apple, at least) is starting to move everything to 5G. If you want a cell phone that isn't 5G, better grab it soon.

Apple Is Going "All In" On 5G For Its 2022 iPhone Refresh
The company will not be introducing any new 4G models in 2022...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
If y'all will help an old tired brain remember something that Trump eluded to...we might put some fears to rest. Fear is a beast that pushes us to do irrational things and make poor decisions. So...
It was over a year ago. Trump was speaking of the technologies 5G would open up. I thought that odd because I had known for quite awhile about the dangers of 5G output. After he said his little piece and smiled that Trump shit eating smile that says PAY ATTENTION!! He said something, the part I cant remember, that was in his conspiratorial code speak, that I don't think anyone understood. So I was fooling around on 8kun and ran across an anon post on it. It deciphered what Trump said. It had to do with magnetism being used to counteract the harmful lengths of 5G waves. Does anyone remember? Its possible the white hats already covertly sabotaged the weapons application of 5G. Anything??
10:46 AM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Todd Helms @ConsumingFire
21 July, 05:30
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Trump took care of 5G in the US with CoVFefe. Tesla technology, we are safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 July, 11:09
there are pics of tesla coils going up around the world. I have personaly seen towers in my area under heavy work as well!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 July, 11:04
Yes, exactly right, that the towers were neutralized via a magnetic add on, and are no longer harmful.

REGARDLESS, the heavy metal in your system from everything in our environment, you should research and DETOX daily. Protocols have been posted -
In the "EXPLORE" section, just research Nano-particles ...

21 July, 11:05
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
TY

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 July, 10:58
I remember there were some discussions going around for a while about how while people were out of school, working at home, etc. the "bad" 5G (the kind produced by that Chinese company which begins with an H?) was replaced with something else more benevolent

Anne Green @Anne72
21 July, 10:56
5G TOWERS HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO 432HZ TESLA HEALING TOWERS.
https://conspiracydailyupd...

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 July, 10:53

21 July, 10:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Bingo! Great response time Patriot!! Everybody made fun of him. I didn't. That shit eating grin got my attention. I knew it was bread. Thank ya!!