THINK PEOPLE THINK - OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES

YOU HAVE A 3D BODY PHYSICAL
YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL MIND/SOUL
YOU ARE WATCHING A HOLOGRAM

YOU CAN AWAKEN NOW IF YOU WANT TO!

WHOS IS RIGHT?
WHO IS ALMOST RIGHT?

WE ARE BEING PLAYED

FAMILIES HAVE A REAL PLAN OUTSIDE OF CELL PHONES/TEXTING AND A MEETING PLACE FOR YOUR FAMILY IF SHUTDOWNS OCCUR

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT BEING PREPARED AND THAT

"THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY"

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT

LET'S STOP POSTING "HAPPY HAND HOLDING, FLAG PHOTOS AND ITS TIME TO GET REAL

REALLY REALLY REAL! NO FEAR -

BUT WE ALL NEED TO KNOW INSIDE OF US WHAT TO DO. EACH ONE OF US HAVE AN INTUITION TO KNOW WHAT IS REAL OR NOT

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?
06:41 AM - Jul 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 July, 08:27
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
21 July, 07:47
I posted this quote several years ago on my fb account when I was active on there. “ Almost right” is key. No , “ nothing can stop what is coming” because all the forces of darkeness cannot stop what almighty God has ordained according to Isaiah 14:27.The question is ‘ what exactly is His plan?’” Every knee shall bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! “ The only plan I trust is His. “Its going to be Biblical “ alright because Bible prophecy IS Biblical. You cannot stop Biblical prophecy from coming forth. No man knows His timeline as in dates and times. Its time to look to the one and only saviour of all mankind and if He is using DJT, Linwood ,Mike Lindell , Gen Flynn and others , that is great. They appear to be friends of God. God also uses His enemies to fulfill prophecy. Take Pharoah for instance. He pulls the strings. He sure pulled pharoahs! Wait on the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 July, 07:05
They ( DS) do not understand what a can if worms they will open if they force us to defend. we are not under ioders We are protecting families makes us more of a problem. There is no fear... There will be however many people that will be surprised as they " folliw orders" and not get the ending the wanted.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
21 July, 06:50
95% here think they are already awake...they simply do not understand that they have been played