George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 July, 05:23
I believe I’m done with this until Trump comes out and tells us something went wrong with the jabs and we shouldn’t take them. Instead he’s still pushing them and we know the truth. I understand why he rushed them out but enough time has past now for him to come out and tell us the truth about the jabs. Right now, to me, this seems rather fishy. If my comment makes you made maybe think about exactly why it made you mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
20 July, 05:40
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
so, in all honesty, how many times have you actually heard “take the vaccine” come out of Trumps mouth? I have heard him say numerous times that they created the vaccine in record time, but I don’t know that I have actually heard him promote getting a jab. And if he did, it was only for the J & J vaccine that he helped push to get done. He has pushed for the medications and common sense measures much more than anything else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 07:00
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
He hasn’t said to take it but what I said was come out directly against it. I know people that are Trump supporters that took it when it first came out simply because they thought they were safe since he said he got them out. People are getting sick and dying and I don’t believe if he came out now and said the DS poisoned the jab without his knowledge and tell us to not take them that us patriots would blame him. I’m 100% postive he was decieved by these jab makers and people involved so why has he not come out and said anything yet? I’ve also talked to people that have taken it that didn’t have any idea what it was doing to people until I told them and they were utterly terrified and ask me why Trump would be bragging about putting them out because if they had know the truth they would never have taken it.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
He said we have other options. Everyone seems to forget that. Damn. Anyway. Help me out here my conspiratorial friends. The jab first appeared in Dec. Is that correct? Trump left office on Jan 20. Lets figure this out like operatives involved in a plan to save the world. Or, in this case, to be the bad guys and undermine Trump. So, from its release to Jan 20...how many deaths and adverse reactions were reported. % of adverse reactions to doses given. Now track the deaths and reactions from Jan 20 until now. Compare to the numbers from Dec/Jan. How do those compare? Heres my black hat operative thought. Trumps vaccines are either placebo or relatively safe. How about I get rid of Trumps jabs and covertly introduce the poison ones? Hmmm. Perhaps that's the question we need answered. Not why did Trump say that. But, rather, did these evil bastards pull a quick one? That scenario poisons the people and causes Trump doubt in MAGA. Im devious. Your thoughts? Joe said his jabs.
07:17 PM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
20 July, 07:30
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
You are correct and I don’t disagree with you at all but can he not come out against them now and offer proof of his and his teams findings. He’s got to know what is happening with it or at least I would hope. I also understand that the MSM and social media would try to covor up any truth he comes out with and might not reach the ones that really need to know but like I said before, I talk to a lot of sheep and I have been waking them up and turning them on to social media sites like this one and videos across several platforms and most of them are genrally greatful but they always ask me if the jab is dangerous why has Trump not said something and all I can give them is a sholder shurg. I’m not worried what they think of me because that went out the window about 20 years ago when I woke up but I would like to give them an answer besides I don’t know. It’s offputting to some like I am just talking outta my arse but like I said my whole family thinks I’ve been nuts for a long time.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 July, 07:41
This is the question which has troubled me for a while & I think you described the misgivings pretty well

Yes people have options but a lot of them still look to mainstream sources which don't promote HCQ & in fact went after it & called it deadly at one point! We know they're lying but a lot of people don't - and a lot of people don't know about how to truly research

My bone of contention is that MSM should have already been taken down & the truth made available, & not that nonsense banning groups & people on some social media who are trying to get the word out - if the patriots/whitehats are indeed in control

One person I know got the jab & won't listen to me or his son, because Trump seems to endorse the shot & the person's doctor advised him to take the shot, & he's had health issues ever since he took the second jab

But he still says that has nothing to do with his issues because he trusts other (inaccurate) sources too much, so what can you do with that?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 July, 08:11
My theory is just that. Pure speculation. Trump may not know. He hasn't said much of anything about the jabs. But let's conspire further. Even joe and toe may not know. Joe is senile. And Harris is an idiot. Probably don't have a clue Anyway. Trump finds out. That means someone in on that plan told him. Someone very trusted with dark secrets. If Trump acknowledges that he knows. He just showed his hand. He cant. It would cast suspicion on the DS inner circle. Easy to narrow down the leak. So...its messed up. I hate to say this but it is reality. The stakes of the operation we are witnessing is no less than our national survival. And the effects of the outcome will be worldwide. How many lives lost is acceptable to save the world? Remember. They want to depopulate the planet by over 75%. Billions. Please understand what is happening now is full exposure. Not disclosure. Thats later. I dont know but one thing. Its above my pay grade and very confusing.