George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 July, 05:23
I believe I’m done with this until Trump comes out and tells us something went wrong with the jabs and we shouldn’t take them. Instead he’s still pushing them and we know the truth. I understand why he rushed them out but enough time has past now for him to come out and tell us the truth about the jabs. Right now, to me, this seems rather fishy. If my comment makes you made maybe think about exactly why it made you mad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
so, in all honesty, how many times have you actually heard “take the vaccine” come out of Trumps mouth? I have heard him say numerous times that they created the vaccine in record time, but I don’t know that I have actually heard him promote getting a jab. And if he did, it was only for the J & J vaccine that he helped push to get done. He has pushed for the medications and common sense measures much more than anything else.
05:40 PM - Jul 20, 2021
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bss2rt in this post can reply
20 July, 07:00
In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication
He hasn’t said to take it but what I said was come out directly against it. I know people that are Trump supporters that took it when it first came out simply because they thought they were safe since he said he got them out. People are getting sick and dying and I don’t believe if he came out now and said the DS poisoned the jab without his knowledge and tell us to not take them that us patriots would blame him. I’m 100% postive he was decieved by these jab makers and people involved so why has he not come out and said anything yet? I’ve also talked to people that have taken it that didn’t have any idea what it was doing to people until I told them and they were utterly terrified and ask me why Trump would be bragging about putting them out because if they had know the truth they would never have taken it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 07:06
I am not blaming him for what he did because if he had not done it before he left office we would still be locked down and they would have gotten it FDA approved and it would have been forced on us. Some folks that are asleep didn’t know and a lot still don’t know mainly because of the MSM that they worship and I feel very sad for those peolpe. We were very fortunate to be awakend early and learn the truth. I may be talking outta my arse but why doesn’t he come out against them? What would it hurt now? It would hopefuly save lives.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 July, 07:17
He said we have other options. Everyone seems to forget that. Damn. Anyway. Help me out here my conspiratorial friends. The jab first appeared in Dec. Is that correct? Trump left office on Jan 20. Lets figure this out like operatives involved in a plan to save the world. Or, in this case, to be the bad guys and undermine Trump. So, from its release to Jan 20...how many deaths and adverse reactions were reported. % of adverse reactions to doses given. Now track the deaths and reactions from Jan 20 until now. Compare to the numbers from Dec/Jan. How do those compare? Heres my black hat operative thought. Trumps vaccines are either placebo or relatively safe. How about I get rid of Trumps jabs and covertly introduce the poison ones? Hmmm. Perhaps that's the question we need answered. Not why did Trump say that. But, rather, did these evil bastards pull a quick one? That scenario poisons the people and causes Trump doubt in MAGA. Im devious. Your thoughts? Joe said his jabs.