JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
If you plan on being of use in next phase of our operation, Comfort and Guide, you can’t speak to what you don’t know. Things are much darker than this but it is a good primer. There are entire suburban communities involved in this satanic ritual abuse.

https://t.me/DigitalNukes/...
05:03 PM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 July, 04:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
the courts ruled for the father ——and he took them to the usa away from their mom 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
23 July, 04:13
if you havent listen to this you havent a clue! Took me several times listening and shutting it off bc i couldnt handle it. The worst part it hows she talks about it like its NORMAL! THIS IS ENDING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 July, 04:13
🙏💙 And if someone hasn't gone through the "stages of grief" of knowing what they do, they may not be ready to comfort others. People are going to need very strong souls to lean on; those who will listen, comfort, and give hope.

I've known since 1968. This never becomes easier.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 03:53
Heart wrenching what happened to these two children and their mother. 💔

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
22 July, 07:58
je to smutné ale, musí sa to ukázať svetu

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 July, 07:32
What broke my heart back when I watched this, was how nonchalantly she described what happened, like it was normal.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 05:30
Let what this little girl says sink in for a minute!

There are entire neighborhoods of these satanic pedos!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 04:34
Thanks. I have seen this and am so sad that these children have been exposed to so many evil things. I have been here for going on 7 years for the children. I am not going anywhere GOD willing.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
21 July, 01:00
I’ve seen another interview with she and her brother. Very disturbing. I am amazed at how brave she is in talking about all of it. Pray for all the children who were/are taken and who’ve been made a part of any of these evils. 😢🙏🏻

F B Jones @FBJones
20 July, 11:45
I don't think she made it all up. She seems almost in shock. Sounds like there may be adults threatening her. This was 7 years ago. I pray she and her brother were helped.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 07:11

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 July, 07:01
Yes, The Wounded Healer 🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 06:44

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 July, 06:41

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 July, 05:16
WE ARE READY TO BE THE VOICE OF TRUTH