Happy Tuesday... this is happening now
Stay strong - we've got this!
09:13 AM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 July, 12:09
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
If Niburu comes then I think we will need much more than 2 weeks worth of food, particularly as the Planet of the crossing or Planet X is normally accompanied by a pole shift from what I gather. They know it coming as we see the X in many of the music videos.
IMO the #clotshot binds a person to a lower Vibrational frequency.
I suppose its all a matter of God Will as to who survives that.
There is the concept however that if we raise our own and therefore the Planets vibrations then we will manage collectively and individually to avoid the worst of this.
#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll
PrayπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 July, 12:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
20 July, 11:29
"I approve this message"
LET'S ROLL

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 July, 07:16
Happy Tuesday!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 July, 06:07
Thank you, Kim!!!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 July, 04:35
Thank you, I needed to hear this today! I'll pass it on.🐎

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
20 July, 12:06

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 July, 11:42
I believe because I TRUST GOD!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 11:36
Holding the line, Kim! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Gray 359 @Gray359
20 July, 10:27
Happy Tuesday, Kim! Always look forward to your "pep talks." We got this!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 July, 01:29
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Thank you!!
We totally do...The Best is Yet To Come!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 July, 10:22
It’s a giant sting operation. Many have already been brought to justice via tribunals and behind the scenes. We are being protected at all costs. Almighty God is in control and we are waiting upon the Lord and our fearless leader, military and Patriots. When the time is right action will be taken and we will know so we can help others adjust to the new world. Hold the line Patriots!! Much LOVE to ALL!!β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

Gray 359 @Gray359
20 July, 10:29
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
πŸ™

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
20 July, 09:59
How are people supposed to prepare for this for when it does finally go down?

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 July, 09:52
Thank you, Kim!
I believe we are being tested in order to wake to the reality of the strength we Patriots have.
Nothing easy builds character, or brings out the best in us.
Holding the line.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 July, 09:22
❀️ ✨ We got this! Thank you, Kim.

20 July, 10:21
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
GM Court! Yes, we do!
Hope you have a great day β™₯️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 09:20
Love you, there are a few Patriots that never waiver!
Thank you for being Fearless!

20 July, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks!!! You as well β™₯οΈπŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 11:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said! And you are one of these too! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

carol munoz @bornfree2
20 July, 09:19
I am working on this!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
20 July, 09:16
I love this! Thank you!πŸ™Œβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸ—