Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
20 July, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
But wait, there's more. ALL of your house cleaning chemicals, bath & body care chemicals, laundry products, good lord Fabreeze will take us all out faster than you can say, that shit is so toxic it eats ozone.😟 All of your shampoos, body and hand soap, shaving creams, toothpaste hair products, makeup antiperspirants, tub, and tile cleaner, mopping solutions are loaded with toxic chemicals that affect neurology and disrupt the endocrine system. Lawn care products such as pesticides and herbicides, new car smell, new carpet smell, perfumes and colognes, scented candles, and "air fresheners" are more like air pollutors. They have us so polluted and the bath to cleaning up your home and body is one you will be on for the rest of your life. As you learn to read labels and find your local health food stores, you can have all of this cleaned up pretty quickly and take it slow. As you remove stuff, your body may have detox reactions. Start with more organic food options & Breathe fresh air.
02:25 AM - Jul 20, 2021
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
29 July, 08:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
... good stuff

you know clean doesn't have a smell or fragrance. We've been brainwashed into thinking we need a "fresh" fragrance in everything.🤪

The smell of rain or the sea would be the closest to clean for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 03:50
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
The smell of the ionized air after a lightening strike, is truly steralized clean air. I also like the smell of ozonated air for feeling confident it is "clean". High negative ions is ideal as most all toxic to us has an extra positive ion so the negative ion attaches and neutralizes it. The natural fragrance of such things as flowers, pine trees, spices one can find outdoors is nice. Using an organic essential oil around the home can have mood shifting positive benefits, especially with oils like Lavender to calm or lemongrass to revive, though is not "clean" by definition. The liver still has to processes the molecules inhaled. I digress, if you go outside where the air is not polluted with man made toxins, it is filled with all sorts of beneficial microbes that aid the immune system. These places are becomg more rare to find though. Alpine regions or northeast shore beaches in the pacific are ideal. Chemtrails have effected the whole planet though. Always remedy stagnant air..

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
21 July, 08:57

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 July, 02:29
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
The above looks like a witches brew. The only thing missing is a rat's tail. I understand Fauci is still using it.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
20 July, 09:36
this is a great website
https://www.ewg.org/guides...
very informative and detailed
you can look uo 2500+ products and they give a grade A- F
and identify the exact chemicals
For example Seventh Generation is generally great, but some of their products get a D and one even gets an F. GTK !!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 09:41
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
This is a great reference for those starting to make the shift from buying the cabals poisons that make us sick and dead, over to God's gifts that nurture and heal us. Mahalo for sharing it.🙏💛👍

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
01 August, 11:53
Great! Love it is so detailed & have book marked! Thank you for sharing!

I have already made the switch to replace their poisons with essential oil alternatives in my home & vessel❤️

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
20 July, 09:30

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 09:39
Love Dr Bronners and use it regularly! The ALMOND is my favorite, smells like cherry marzipan, just Divine in the shower or when hand washing pots and pans, even the car.💛💛💛💛💛💛

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 July, 07:09
Great info im trying to get away from all of this now i have more info Thank You!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 07:26
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
That's awesome. It's the easiest way we can all say FU to the cabal. We stop giving them our money and return to choosing God's gifts to us. Many around the world now use these soap nuts for washing their laundry. Thank you, God for your soap nut tree. We win by surviving and thriving through their chemical assaults on us. One by one cutting the petrochemical laden products from your life will help you to feel better and live longer, including GMO's. Standard laundry products are not even required to list their toxic ingredients on the label. You have to do some homework.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 July, 09:43
I stopped using shampoo and my hair color came back

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 03:00
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Wow, what a testament to how poisonous and follicle-clogging their gunk can be. Some persons also have hair color return when they remove all sugar from their diet. Stress is another greying factor besides genetics, though I think we are better off with natural soaps. For those who want a shampoo and not all of the gunky toxic chemicals, here is a list, I've used many on it. https://www.byrdie.com/bes...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 02:40

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 02:56
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
great addition, if people only realized the years of paying to poison themselves with these noxious products. Once you get yourself relatively detoxed and clean, even being in an aisle of them smells like a chemical hazardous zone that requires a hazmat suit. We've built tolerances over the years and so an average person doesn't get the repulsive natural pull-away warning like clean ( toxin free lifestyle) people experience. It's all poison. It can feel like getting smacked with a 2 x 4 in the sinus this stuff is so gnarly. So, I see they were selling Haircare that makes you lose your hair? How deep state of them. Happy to see people are suing these peddlers of poison. Fabreeze is the worst.

"Shockingly, P&G only disclosed THREE ingredients in this product, but the EWG…they found 87 chemicals in total!"-