Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
20 July, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 July, 02:25
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
But wait, there's more. ALL of your house cleaning chemicals, bath & body care chemicals, laundry products, good lord Fabreeze will take us all out faster than you can say, that shit is so toxic it eats ozone.😟 All of your shampoos, body and hand soap, shaving creams, toothpaste hair products, makeup antiperspirants, tub, and tile cleaner, mopping solutions are loaded with toxic chemicals that affect neurology and disrupt the endocrine system. Lawn care products such as pesticides and herbicides, new car smell, new carpet smell, perfumes and colognes, scented candles, and "air fresheners" are more like air pollutors. They have us so polluted and the bath to cleaning up your home and body is one you will be on for the rest of your life. As you learn to read labels and find your local health food stores, you can have all of this cleaned up pretty quickly and take it slow. As you remove stuff, your body may have detox reactions. Start with more organic food options & Breathe fresh air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
... good stuff

you know clean doesn't have a smell or fragrance. We've been brainwashed into thinking we need a "fresh" fragrance in everything.🤪

The smell of rain or the sea would be the closest to clean for me.
08:49 AM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 03:50
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
The smell of the ionized air after a lightening strike, is truly steralized clean air. I also like the smell of ozonated air for feeling confident it is "clean". High negative ions is ideal as most all toxic to us has an extra positive ion so the negative ion attaches and neutralizes it. The natural fragrance of such things as flowers, pine trees, spices one can find outdoors is nice. Using an organic essential oil around the home can have mood shifting positive benefits, especially with oils like Lavender to calm or lemongrass to revive, though is not "clean" by definition. The liver still has to processes the molecules inhaled. I digress, if you go outside where the air is not polluted with man made toxins, it is filled with all sorts of beneficial microbes that aid the immune system. These places are becomg more rare to find though. Alpine regions or northeast shore beaches in the pacific are ideal. Chemtrails have effected the whole planet though. Always remedy stagnant air..

Kay Tee @kmax
29 July, 06:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
agreed... sea air too... love it..
I follow, as best as I can, building biology principles. Low VOC, low toxin, natural scents and products, organic sheets etc.
I'm a fan of essential oils, I have made my own facial oils for a while. Frankincense daily with organic coconut oil is an all-round health elixir.
I began the change slowly, stopped using mainstream personal products and tried to make my own concoctions. When I got sick I ramped up the changes as budget allowed.