JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
There sure is a lot of terribly violent and erratic behavior habbening out there. Our teenage girls especially are really struggling with mental health issues. Wonder if it’s at all related to COVID-19 plandemic. Asking for a fren.

https://t.me/police_freque...
06:05 PM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 July, 06:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Abuse is abuse, it comes in many shapes and means. Humans mean nothing to these Lizards. When they eat our children and torture them They can't possible care if they are in despair. Parents must be whacked out too. Learned behavior or vaccines induced. drarba

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 July, 08:47
My kid and his buddies talk more about the political atmosphere then I did growing up ewth my buddies. I like seeing them being aware but wish they were just troubled with kid stuff. sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beirie Rose @Beirie
19 July, 06:10
spirit of confusion, not belonging, no defining borders between right and wrong. Yes it was planed this way.😪

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 July, 06:07
I think it’s a convergence of the whole DS agenda