Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Forward from COVID VACCINE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES

My Grandmother had Moderna shot #1 February 10th. Massive stroke two days later and now she’s in hospice. She was completely fine and living independently before this evil vaccine - she went to swim class 5 times a week, walked every morning, and had a more coherent brilliant mind than my own. She’s in so much pain now too- I wonder if the spike protein has literally penetrated her cells and is poking her, like pins and needles. I pray for her pain to be gone soon, I’m completely heartbroken 💔 (pics of her in December vs the last couple of days in hospice)

May I make a request to you?🥺🥺 Can you share this old lady's story with everyone? She deserves our kindness 😭😭
02:29 PM - Jul 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 July, 04:29
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Prayers for you grandmother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
18 July, 05:54
we are so sorry that this has happened
prayers sent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
18 July, 03:41
Every time I see something like this, I wonder why Anthony Fauci is still alive. May he burn in hell.

SPORTS @SPORTS
18 July, 03:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
18 July, 03:31
Hugs to your Grandma and your family!