Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 10:44
If you think that we are the only species of beings that God created well....
You might be living in a box!
Climb out and take a look around.
There are good ones and there are bad ones.
Trump, JFKJr, & the other members of Q have taken out the bad ones.

https://youtube.com/watch?...
Japan UFO Encounter- Tic Tac - YouTube

Ron Watkins, known as CodeMonkeyZ, on the social medial platform Telegram, observed a 'Tic Tac' UFO in Hokkaido Japan on July 18, 2021.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 July, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
DO NOT BE FOOLED PEOPLE, ITS A MILITARY UFO, The military has technology that we don’t even know❗️😏DISTRACTION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 11:11
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yes they do but there are also ships that belong to other species here, I have seen them in my wide awake visions with my guide.

chore Toke @choretoke
I know we are not the only specie in the universe, my Intuition tells me that its a Military UFO❗️😌Lots of Distractions❗️😏🙏🏼
01:11 PM - Jul 18, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
18 July, 03:11
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I agree. The aliens that I have had contact with I dont believe are going to reveal themselves. The deep state no doubt uses what they have to instill fear.