TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 July, 10:56
Everyone needs to understand we are in a State of War against the Globalist and Elites and being in a State of War all Court Hearings are conducted by a Military Tribunal. No deals, No escape, Nothing but a sentence being carried out for the crime they are convicted of at the trial. Eatimate at least 250,000 exxecutions from the beginning to end. Any doubts ask Tom Hanks ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
17 July, 11:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Wheres the one thats going to be public, Proof is going to be needed considering there is NO trust today..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 July, 11:50
Trump is alleged to be returning as POTUS
in the middle of August.

Do you expect all these Events before then ?
We need some BOOMS in the Show.
Trump Card and JFK Jr.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
17 July, 11:58
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I rather this Covid nonsense with the Jabs ect be exposed first & Stopped, if it continues especially in our military it is only going to make us seem weaker, unless thats what they are wanting to happen..

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
17 July, 11:45
But I do understand this plan, it just changes when it's someone you personally care for.. 😉

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
17 July, 11:44
I was focused on the Plan & stayed focused, However , Recently when its starting to affect people you Love you start to lose that focus, this virus fear crap is going on inside our military, it Needs to Stop, that weakens our military in my opinion..