Juan O Savin’s hands
The space between his thumb & finger is very puffy …it’s un-natural
Is he wearing something over his hand 🤔
07:33 PM - Jul 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
18 July, 11:19
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I’ve zoomed in to his hands many times and have taken screenshots too. I just can’t put my finger on it 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
18 July, 11:37
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I’m convonced it’s a mask tyoe of glove 100% … Age … age shows in hands & he’s hiding it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 July, 10:54
I have noticed that ever since he started showing his hand. It is very obvious that he wants to point this out to us.

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
18 July, 10:51
prosthetic?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 July, 10:50
hes over 200 pounds i think, to me it looks like he is a bit overweight. Looks like he doesnt bail on hard work either. Ive noticed his hands many times to try and get a visual of how he rolls. Thats my assessment.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 July, 09:36
Looks like a skin suit. The arms don't look natural either.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 July, 11:09
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Maybe it,'s his shirt? lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 July, 08:04
look like weightlifter/strongman hands or has a manual labor back ground

17 July, 08:12
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No … that’s a rubber glove … look at that clip on the video …he is very, very awkwardly coordinating his hand

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

17 July, 07:59
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Hmm 🤔… No it’s not his actual voice … but it’s a bloke for sure …

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
17 July, 07:39
I have noticed his wrist (where hand joins the arm) looks very odd at times like a rubber glove. Enjoy the movie they tell us. WWG!WGA

17 July, 07:40
In response Wendy WJW to her Publication
You saw it too 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Us woman are sharp this way