Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 July, 12:36
Here is my response to the 'patriot' that asked:
"How much are you making?"

I take time time I do not have, to make Patriot gear, yes
Why I take time from my family to make the Q/Patriot items?

To help Patriots find each other, & start conversations w/those that are fearful in these trying times

I just purchased an additional $1K in Bracelets & window clings, sending them to people at no cost, to help them connect w/others, hopefully educating people along the way

I am raising funds for my Patriot Road Trip in August, where I have been entrustred to be a representative of not only Patriots in my own Nation, but a voice for Patriots around the World

Unless I can send the bill for these expenses to to the one inquiring 'how much I make' rather than understanding I would rather "Make my own way in the World" rather than asking for for donations

This is the compensation I receive.
And hopefully the strength to continue on-

Until the 'Day Is Won'
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 July, 12:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
wish to see some younger photos of her or age regression?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 July, 03:43
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
No... I am not her.

Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Neville, click on at the bottom under it