Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 January, 11:30
I feel his pain, confusion and outrage. Now that we see [their] agenda in action and how close we're coming to losing it all, we can never ever let this happen again. From CJ Truth's Telegram: https://t.me/cjtruth316

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
This is the reaction for all of us in the tradesman fields. The keystone is just the start. Eventually their policies will cripple the manufacturing industry and send all our jobs back overseas. I hope we see action from the military before these realities cause irreparable damage. As tradesman we shave years, sometimes decades, off our lives to give our families the life they deserve. And as this man states, the fact that this pathetic excuse for a president can crush hard working Americans with the stroke of a pen is unconscionable and reprehensible. I pray the madness ends soon.
11:40 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedPill406 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cameron Richmond, click on at the bottom under it