Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
I feel his pain, confusion and outrage. Now that we see [their] agenda in action and how close we're coming to losing it all, we can never ever let this happen again. From CJ Truth's Telegram: https://t.me/cjtruth316
11:30 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Patriotic Lynn @Lynn1776
01 February, 07:49
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I feel his pain too, brings tears to my eyes.

People WANT jobs!

Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
31 January, 02:03
God Bless this man & ALL the others that lost their jobs b/c of B1d3n....will never call him my president as PRESIDENT Donald J Trump is STILL my president...Forever!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chr Str @chrstr
28 January, 07:10
I will be praying for this man. 🙏

Theseeyes cry @Theseeyescry
28 January, 02:52
Oh my heart hurts for this man. God bless him. How much more can we all take.

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
28 January, 01:40
sir i am so sorry

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
28 January, 08:51
They don't care.

Richie Richard @Richie
28 January, 07:29
this is heartbreaking. a man works his entire life to care for his family and to live in peace and right in the middle of meeting his goals he is brought down by a narcissistic, America hating government.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
28 January, 07:17
Prayers

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
28 January, 06:17
So sad, This guy speaks for so many.

Loving Patriot @Love528
28 January, 01:45
This broke my heart 💔😢 How can anything that LARPer-in-chief signed actually have any effect?? I know President Trump has a plan & I know our great military will stand by their oath & defend our country! We will take America back! 🙏🇺🇸

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
28 January, 01:14
🎯exactly right - TOOK it.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
28 January, 01:11
Heart breaking truth. Who you vote for, matters!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 January, 01:07
Welcome to the low (slave) class, with a master's degree and no jobs (me). Been here a long time. This is the only benefit of being poor most of your life, you see a lot of this coming. You wake up quickly. I pray for the middle class, but you all are next. They want us all to be the low (slave) class. Great Awakening incoming as a forced suppository.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 January, 12:26
I certainly feel this. My son works on the pipeline and was put on notice.

When are we going to say enough is enough and take our country back? We can't continue to sit back and be complacent. Thats what [they] want. [They] are using scare tactics to keep us under control. We have more power than you realize, all we have to do is say enough is enough!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 January, 01:26
In response Just Me... to her Publication

Lauren Price @LaurenP17
28 January, 12:20
🤬😥I feel this man's pain. My fiance is a pipeliner and is just waiting for the call. It's complete billshit to put it nicely.

TotoMFrog Hill @TotoMFrog
28 January, 12:03
My heart aches for this man and others that are going through the same thing, God foretold of these things in His Word, I have tried for years to alert and tell people, My Sunday School teacher 24 years ago had the class do a research in the Bible of who we thought was the Mystery Babalon, My husband and I have known for years, but when we would share our findings people dedided the truth, they did not want to believe that America could be a part of such things, but yet Here We Are! God Bless you All and may He be with each and everyone! 🙏💖

old goat @oldgoat73
27 January, 11:52
there is a reckoning coming not sure in how or what form it will come but the so called elites definately have it coming and its only gaining momentum

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 January, 12:28
In response old goat to his Publication
Exactly! Just like the Romanian people did in 1989.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
27 January, 11:48
💔😭 #HoldTheLine Patriot just a bit longer!

Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
27 January, 11:46
My heart aches for them all. I have faith that something great lies ahead for not only these workers but for us all. I cannot fathom that President Trump would know this would happen and not make it worth the sacrifice. I carry hope and faith for all those who are currently suffering as part of The Great Awakening.

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
27 January, 11:44
I know things are looking bad right now but President Trump has not given up! He will not let the evil cabal destroy America or the world! keep the faith, everything is going to work out!

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
27 January, 11:40
This is the reaction for all of us in the tradesman fields. The keystone is just the start. Eventually their policies will cripple the manufacturing industry and send all our jobs back overseas. I hope we see action from the military before these realities cause irreparable damage. As tradesman we shave years, sometimes decades, off our lives to give our families the life they deserve. And as this man states, the fact that this pathetic excuse for a president can crush hard working Americans with the stroke of a pen is unconscionable and reprehensible. I pray the madness ends soon.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 11:38
my heart is bleeding for those that have lost their jobs.....