Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You all for being here right now, and for all You have done along the way. You All inspire me each day with Your Love for Christ, Our Father, and Humanity. God is the One who is guiding and strengthening Us all, but it is each other who are encouraging the flock as We follow Jesus through this storm. Without God I would not be Here, and without You all lifting and supporting others, each day would be so much harder to manage. When I slip You are there to help me find my footing, and Jesus is teaching us to walk across the swampy mud without sinking. Never give up, others look to You each day as You show them what the Grace of God has done for You, how He strengthens You, they turn from the darkness while they walk into the light, joining faster and faster with the righteous who are flipping the tables, our numbers far outweigh those in opposition. God Bless You All-Ways You Mighty Warriors for Christ.
https://youtu.be/1fml5MvZf...

Thank You Jesus! ✝️
10:37 AM - Jul 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 December, 09:16
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Beautifully said Jason. We are here together by Divine appointment for such a time as this. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 December, 11:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🛐

'Lead Us Oh LORD by thy Spirit"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 December, 09:12
Good Morning and Love to You Brother! 🥰🙏🏼
You are definately needed Here 🙌🏻💫🙏🏼

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 April, 11:25
jedi je suis 🙏☘️😇

16 April, 12:10
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
03 March, 10:13
Ty + Jason + Brother in Christ = = = > < >
Our Group Strength + Is a God Send = = = > < >
God Bless our Annon Family = = = > < >

#LovePeaceJoy

03 March, 10:19
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
All my Love Sister. 🙏❤️ God is So Very Good To Us. 🙌🕊️🙌

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 March, 10:21
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
🤗🥰

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
16 August, 08:03
We are the chosen ones! 💙💫

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 August, 10:28
ThanQ Jason!! Love your posts!!!

16 August, 10:33
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Love You So Much! Lets always Thank God together for in all things it is HE who makes them to be. I am just walking it out with You all under guidance from He through Christ I am forgiven and free. Mya God continue to pour His blessings upon all of Humanity who so much loves Him and want nothing more to live love experiencing all He has placed Us here as we grow in spirit into that which was all everlasting loving graceful peace.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
16 July, 10:48
🙂🌴🙏 And God Bless you!

16 July, 10:49
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
❤️🙏