Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 03:25
Days of Darkness in The White House ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 05:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
wheres that building? or was that bullshit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 08:59
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
This white building is on the opposite side of the W.H. It is on the V gabled side not the rounded side.
Yes it is real & you can pull old Google earth photos to see it being built & there since last November. I have zero idea what it is.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 09:14
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I was blown away the other nightvwhen I first seen it. Seriously big baddaboom!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 09:16
I agree. What is it though? Ugly as sin & right across from the W. H.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 10:56
The most popular answer I got was folks had said it was for holding, and hearings?
I never shared anything for sure. As it all sounded like best guess?
But Im guessing sooner or later, we'll see.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
All I could verify was it was there. I heard all the other thoughts, but I couldn't find facts on that part.
Sure do hope its for any of those theories.
11:01 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 11:08
Thank you for looking around.
I did see some vids today on rumble, saying early AM today arrwst were taking place in DC?? Again I'm not sharing those. My daughter an son in law are retired intel, and she knows absolutely nothing. Not that she would ever tell me. Though I believe she would would tell me to keep looking.
Maybe? Nah, she would.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 11:15
Heard the same thing, but nothing I could verify.
My thought is if they are a big enough name they won't be able to hide it. We'll know quick. Family in Intel is good to have. They may not confirm, but they can give you good places to source info.