Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
White Hat @aShulamite
27 January, 11:47
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
What if the 10 days of Darkness meant different than we thought? In bibical symbology, 10 can represent Complete, full cycle. Day= time to do the work of God. Darkness can mean Judgement or Secretely. What if it means that the work of God is being completed, the evil are facing judgement, all done in secret. White House darkness a signal or symbol that it is going on. They told us it is going to be bibical. Can it be that they are pointing us to bibical understanding of the crumbs? It's a thought ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
27 January, 10:11
7 now"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
27 January, 08:56
This is an old photo. The lights are on in the live feed.
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
27 January, 08:57
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
I have gone to check this also, but the live steream isnt working. its a still picture with the lights on.

Joni Mays @jandcmays
27 January, 01:59

kellie schmaus @kasmouse
25 January, 05:24
its real

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:25
In response kellie schmaus to her Publication
sure looks like it, but I am unsure of many things right now

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 05:10
wheres that building? or was that bullshit?

Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
26 January, 07:59
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
i saw them beginning to dismantle it yesterday, but didn't expect it to be gone one day

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 08:59
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
This white building is on the opposite side of the W.H. It is on the V gabled side not the rounded side.
Yes it is real & you can pull old Google earth photos to see it being built & there since last November. I have zero idea what it is.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 05:07
DARNKESS