Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
17 July, 08:57
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
President John Fitzgerald Kennedy
May 29, 1917
January 30, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
16 July, 05:01
WOW, I remember the day they said he was shot like it was yesterday. 7th grade gym class they sat us all down and told us. I remember feeling horrible. When i was in HS, I worked for the election of his brother, Bobby Kennedy, got to meet him when he came to our city on the train. I was devastating when he was killed. Praying to God, let this be true!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 July, 04:55
Amazing and totally possible!
I have had some experiences that couldn't be explained that would fit right in here!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 04:50
My head hurts. Can someone please explain?

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
16 July, 04:29
God's. We're going to be okay. :D

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 July, 03:56
how nice they get med beds we get big pharm

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 July, 08:49