Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Dead man walking if the world finds out about the truth with this man. He will never be able to be in a public place again and the same for all DS bueraucrates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 01:02
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
ALERT!
Vaccine creating varients!

https://seemorerocks.is/lu...

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
14 July, 02:57
I have tried explaining this to people and they just don't get it. I have a few close friends that haven't gotten the jab because they understand, but others , well it's too late. I tell my unvaxxed friends that I'm just preparing my heart for people to pass away. Sounds terrible, but it's reality.
Great share.

That is exactly where I am!
I am amazed by who took it! I didn't know they were so afraid.

The majority of of people from my church I am close to ALL TOOK IT!

I am sad with you...then think God can heal...maybe..

Then Medbeds could help...

I am so puzzled ...someone on Twitter blasted me...I don't try with them...I block them I can undo their actions and don't want to increase their pain.
Denial and Anger steps in acceptance.
05:07 PM - Jul 14, 2021
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
14 July, 10:40
It' sad. God can do anything, just not what we think most of the time. Ya know?
Oh and you mentioned the med beds...Yes!
Those are amazing.
We are all in the same boat, at least those who see.
Pray for the veil to be removed and the eyes of the heart to be opened.

Keep Standing Strong!❤️✝️
WWG1WGA🇺🇸

15 July, 09:38
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
I have noticed over the years quick responses to life from those who took the jab. I have pointed out things that don't line up with doctrine spouting...BUT DO LINE UP TO God's Word.

Formulating a action plan or formula is NOT walking by faith.
I have seen favor on their lives finances when needed and vacations, gifts from other believers yet greater needs overlooked.
Didn't think much about it but noticed....when hard pressed I have not been rescued and see now the gift! I thought I was doing something wrong at the time. Now I see how pressing into God, believing through the storm, trying to not be influenced in a bad way by hardships I have no control over often...but not being discouraged by hardship.

Being hard pressed burns off the dross..when you're hardpressed your stuff comes out to be dealt with.
I am also starting to believe the hardship is about learning faithfulness in the storms...like Lot. Praise Him anyway!

If not walking by faith it's sin...curious.