Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Dead man walking if the world finds out about the truth with this man. He will never be able to be in a public place again and the same for all DS bueraucrates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
14 July, 02:57
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I have tried explaining this to people and they just don't get it. I have a few close friends that haven't gotten the jab because they understand, but others , well it's too late. I tell my unvaxxed friends that I'm just preparing my heart for people to pass away. Sounds terrible, but it's reality.
Great share.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
14 July, 05:07
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
That is exactly where I am!
I am amazed by who took it! I didn't know they were so afraid.

The majority of of people from my church I am close to ALL TOOK IT!

I am sad with you...then think God can heal...maybe..

Then Medbeds could help...

I am so puzzled ...someone on Twitter blasted me...I don't try with them...I block them I can undo their actions and don't want to increase their pain.
Denial and Anger steps in acceptance.