The Mac @TheMac
So basically anyone can steal an election, cause a nanoparticle pandemic, start a war or even put everyone under mind control using vaccines and the justice sytem will just ignore the truth, cover up the facts and turn a blind eye.
01:45 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 July, 12:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Money and power have corrupted all agencies, judges, even the current administration. God’s answer to this is coming in His time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
15 July, 08:58
Does the BAR control the worlds Justice systems=Just us systems?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
14 July, 02:08

The Mac @TheMac
14 July, 05:43
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
👍🏻

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 July, 01:53
If we allow that to happen, yeah.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 July, 01:51
minor spelling correction:

'justus system'

The Mac @TheMac
14 July, 06:41
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
G I U S T I F I C A Z I O N I S T I C H E