TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 July, 11:10
Interview with Jaun O Savin and Gene Decode on what to expect going into the fall. It will take the hand of God to stop what is coming from vaxx deaths. Also did you know there are more slaves today ,with half being children globally, than anytime in history accumulativily. We need 80% of all Americans awake as we are in the fight for humanities right to exist. It time to Pray to God and with all your heart and soul. The Exective Branch of the US Government is Captured, The Judicial Branch is Captured along with both the House and Senate. There will be no Court Hearings on the election as if 2020 is not corrected, we’ve lost the war. Make no mistake , We are at War.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 July, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I watched it, and it pissed me off! I've had it with Juan. He feeds us the same swollen rhetoric and gives us the percentage number that need to be awake, and I go off the deep end. At this point in time, there are only a few people I trust, and he's not one of them. I watched a friend try to red-pill a local dem. She was unreachable. She was joyful to have received her vax! We need to reveal the truth and rub their faces in it. I'm really close to the edge, and I'm ready to fight! If my son and grandsons are damaged or killed by the vax they stupidly took, I will be looking to tear the vax people apart. I imagine I will have to stand in line to do it! I'm tired of their mind games. Do it or don't! If they don't, then it is time for We the People to do it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 11:34
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
According to Gene they’ll begin to start dying this fall with the onset of flu season and resulting in a hyperimmune response where the lymphocytes attack ever cell in your body producing the CV19 virus and death occurs in 24-36 hours from the onset from organ failure. The flu will be the trigger for the hyperimmune response. So your friend Democrat friend who was so proud she took the vaxx will die a very agonizibg death.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 July, 12:00
I know all we have been warn, but it still hurts my heart that this will happen, may God have Mercy on them!

13 July, 12:14
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
I know and I have loved ones who took the vaxx and its going to be rough from a personal stand point on that day. I just Pray God will intervene and stop this genocide to come as never ever seen before in the history of the wotld.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
13 July, 01:52
Both my parents got both jabs. They seem to be doing fine, but I worry about them everyday. Time will tell if their decision was a right one. This is very upsetting, knowing that in two years time, they could be dead. I pray that it has more to do with your metabolic makeup whether or not you can handle the jabs

13 July, 02:37
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I know as I have loved oneswho also took it and someone brought up an interesting point “what if Operation Warpspeed was about replacing the real vaxx with 100% placebo’s . They would never say that as it would be highly classified if this were true. Just a thought on possibilities.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
13 July, 03:19
There are too many deaths and side effects for them to be placebos.

13 July, 05:01
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
That is an excellent point , as I know people who developed blood clots in their lungs immediatly after getting the vaxx. So unfourtunaatly, most likely the real
vaxx and not placebos.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
13 July, 05:35
I think at the very beginning it was a placebo..then was hijacked...for a time. I have friends who got it early and they've no problems. One has MS. So..that's why I believe it was hijacked for a time but the WH are now in control of it. Now, this is MY opinion only

13 July, 06:30
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Thats a high probabiltyvthats exactly what occurred. As most that I know that ended up getting blood clots were in the past 4-5 months. All others from the intial roll out seem okay so far and none had the blood clots like we see now. I would pray this to be true , as being a Christain, I do not like to get that angey over someones bad actions , But, I am only human and have loved one who got the vaxx early in the roll out.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
My friends mom had covid last hear. She still got the vax in February. Her adult son contracted covid months later, she was exposed-cytokine storm-dead.
07:50 PM - Jul 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by COPatriot7 in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
13 July, 09:10
🙏💖🌹🌈💚💙

13 July, 08:27
Yes, that is exactly what occurrs as a vaxxed person gets exposed to a variant or any flu, or even CV19 again. They have a hyperimmune response where the lynphocytes destroy ever cell making the virus. At first all though it was just the spike protein ,but, when the CV19 virus was found in vaccinated peoples shed skin cells it became apparent it mutated the host DNA to cause it to make the CV19 virus. The Big Pharm all knew this would occur and the FDA and AMA still push the deadly vaccine non stop along with MSM and DS Politicians.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
13 July, 08:22
🥺